The respective responsibilities of the 3 team roles:
- BOK asset designer builds the framework, manages contributors, and maps relevant assets;
- BOK asset integrator uses EPF composer and wiki to integrate all assets on a fine-grain basis;
- BOK asset re-user develops reuse proof-of-concepts for HRM functions through new APIs.
Here is a description of the development process and how tools are used by team roles, with capital letters referring to arrows:
- Integrate all open source BOK assets, e.g., Open PM2, Open UP, and others to be released.
- Import BTM BOK mappings between all elements, especially to connect 20+ BOKs to workflows.
- Import results of the Career Survey App to find most typical positions and career progressions.
- Publish BTM BOK assets and maintain EPF Wiki contents to ensure feedback reused in model.
- Coach community contributions to map 20+ external BOKs using the BTM BOK Mapping App.
- Coach community contributions to map core open source BOKs in the BTM BOK Mapping App.
- Coach community to add contents to the Zotero References App and map them to BOK items.
- Coach community to add contents to the Zotero References App and cite within the EPF Wiki.
- Configure the Career Survey App using the 20+ external BOKs from BTM BOK Mapping App.
- Import Career Survey App result as positions and career progressions in BTM BOK Mapping App.
- Develop EPF Wiki API to integrate BTM BOK assets in key functions of the BTM Forum Job Portal.
- Develop EPF Wiki API to integrate BTM BOK assets in key functions of the OrangeHRM Web App.
The project will unfold through 6 milestones that interns meet as a team, with BTM BOK Review Team involved at each point:
- M1: Team recruited; infrastructure installed; plan formalized; IPR agreement starting;
- M2: BTM BOK mock-up with assets; contributor documentation ready; invited 20+ contributors;
- M3: First contributors update; validate BTM BOK mappings; reassign contributor tasks;
- M4: Second contributors update; validate BTM BOK mappings; reassign contributor tasks;
- M5: Public Demo of BTM BOK v3; integration to BTM certifications; integration to HRMS/CVs;
- M6: Transfer BTM BOK assets and infrastructure to ITAC; report to MITACS and UQO.